Privacy, Security, and Legal Notice
The Oregon Parks and Recreation Department (OPRD) manages Celebrate the Shore to improve communications with all who care about Oregon’s coast. Our use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure that the site’s continued use is consistent with its intended purpose as a limited forum. All records—including information posted, received, or connected to this site that meets the definition of a record—are subject to Oregon’s Public Records Law.
OPRD staff review and moderate all comments and post them during regular business hours. We cannot commit to replying to every comment.
OPRD will generally approve comments that:
- Compliment, criticize, question, or discuss parks or heritage programs.
- Contain links to other websites related to Oregon recreation and heritage.
- Pertain to the subject of the entry posted by OPRD staff, or contribute to the normal flow of debate.
- Do not violate the next set of conditions listed below.
OPRD will not approve comments that:
- Are judged rude, abusive, or offensive by no fewer than two OPRD reviewers.
- Contain an unrelated commercial solicitation.
- Contain political statements in support of or opposed to legislation, ballot measures, or candidates.
Published comments do not represent the views of the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department or the State of Oregon.
Please do not include any personally identifiable information, such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or credit/debit card information in your comments.